This Multifunctional transistor tester for automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices.
- Digital colorful LCD display, easy to read.
- One key for measurement operation, auto power off delay. Shutdown current is only 20nA, support for battery operation.
- Automatically detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, JFETs, diodes, inductors, resistors, capacitors, thyristors or other devices.
- Automatically test the pins of a component and show on the display.
- Via the base-emitter threshold voltage and high current amplification factor to identify Darlington transistors.
- Can detect the transistor, MOSFET protection diode amplification coefficient and the base to determine the emitter transistor forward biased voltage.
- Measure the gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
- Measure bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage.
- Support 2 resistors measurement, also support potentiometer measurement.
- Resistance measurement resolution is 0.1 ohms, 50M ohms can be measured.
- Capacitance measurement range from 25pf to 100mF.
- Inductance measurement range from 0.01MH to 20H, otherwise it will be displayed as resistance if the inductor DC resistance is higher than 2100.
- Short detection time: only 2 seconds. It costs more time for bulk capacitor detection.
- Note: Before measuring capacitance, the capacitor must be discharged, otherwise very likely damage the meter.
|Transistor Range||2 and less PN junction transistors|
|Resistor Test Range||0.5Ohm-50MOhm|
|Inductance Test Range||0.01mH-20H|
|Capacitance Test Range||25pF-100000uF|
|Product Size||70 x 135 x 24mm|
|Package Content||1 x Transistor Tester (battery not included)|