KONNWEI KW903 Mini WiFi Diagnostic Tool is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Capable of detecting and interpreting protocols automatically, it uses AT commands to communicate with a host device via WiFi connection. With proper software installed, you can real real-real time performance data of your vehicle.
- KW903 is able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically.
- It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode.
- It uses AT commands to communicate with a host device (PC, notebook, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and so on).
- There are plenty of software packages available, which are fully compatible with KW903.
- Some of them have pretty useful features, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.
- You can even write your own software on a specified hardware platform if you wish, because the AT commands are fully documented and very well explained.
- It also comes included with a power switch built-in to prevent the need for having to constantly disconnect your unit from the OBDII port.
- It is compatible with 1996 and later vehicles.
- Connecting to your iPhone / iPod touch is made by WiFi connection in adHoc mode.
- With proper software installed in the host device, you may have following parameters read out from your vehicle:
- Vehicle Speed
- Fuel Consumption
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Fuel Pressure
- Calculated Engine Load
- Throttle Position
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Air Intake Temp
- Timing Advance
- Mass Air Flow
- Fuel Level
- Barometric Pressure
- EVAP System Vapor Pressure
- Fuel Trim
|Range||50 ft (line of sight)|
|Power Consumption||0.75 W (with power switch)|
|Operating Temperature||-15 to 100 Degree.C|
|Product Size||5 x 2 x 3.6 cm|
|Package Contents||1 x KONNWEI KW903 WIFI Scanner, 1 x CD, 1 x User Manual|