The digital test pencil is applicable to direct measurement of AC/DC voltage ranging from 12 to 250V and indirect detection of zero line AC, phase and off point. It also measures on-off of uncharged conductors.
- AC voltage test range 70-250V AC, DC voltage test range 12/36/55V DC.
- If the LCD shows “Lighting” symbol, it indicates that the object is charged.
- Touch the “direct test” button to measure, the stylus touch the measured object. Touch the “induction / breakpoint test” button, measuring pen nib contact with the measured object.
- Suitable for electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Note: When measuring non-ground DC, the hand should touch the other electrode.
|Product Size||18 x 10 x 130 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Measuring Pen|