Fenix TK41C is a high output AA flashlight that combines white, red and blue light together. It has two switches that work separately on white light output and color light output, and get access to fast activation and shiftiness. The white light reaches max 1000 lumens and long-range distance to 480 meters. The unique design of the battery compartment realizes flexible battery application to avoid shortage of supplementary battery. Equipped intelligent memory circuit, lock-out function and battery level indication optimizes TK41C more versatile and user-friendly.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 and Philips LUXEON Z LED with a lifespan
- of 50,000 hours.
- Featured white, red and blue light, multiple output modes.
- Powered by eight AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries or four when necessary. (Please note: batteries are not included)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Dual side switch on the neck for fast and convenient operation.
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation.
- Made of high quality aircraft-grade aluminum, solid and durable to use.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
|LED||Cree XM-L2 U2 & Philips LUXEON Z LED|
|Waterproof Grade||IP68(underwater 2m)|
|Product Size||19.7 x 40 x 61.5 mm|
|Package Content||1 x TK41C Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x User Manual