Fenix PD35, the best-selling model is upgraded to 960 lumens. Weighting only 87 grams and less than 14 centimeters long, PD35 2014 delivers a stunning 960-lumen maximum output from one 18650 battery.
- Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Digitally regulated output, maintains constant brightness.
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design.
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function.
- Side switch on the headMade of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
|Model||PD35 (2014 Edition)|
|Light Source||Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED|
|LED Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|IP Rating||IPX8 Rated Standard|
|Mode & Output & Runtime||Turbo 960Lumens, 1h 10mins; High 460Lumens, 3h 15mins; Mid 180Lumens, 10h; Low 50Lumens, 38h; Eco 14Lumens, 150h; Strobe 960Lumens|
|Package Contents||1 x LED Flashlight|