This Window and Door Alarm with built-in magnetic sensor detects the opening of a window or door and chirps rapidly at 90dB once being triggered off. Each part of the alarm has an attached strip of double-sided tape that makes installation easy and fast with no need for any tools. You can attach it onto windows, doors as an intruder alarm or onto gun, medicine cabinets to alert you when kids are opening.
- The alarm is activated when the 2 panels are separated.
- Powerful siren 90dB+ sounds when window or door is opened.
- Easy to be mounted on the window or door with the self-adhesive pad supplied.
- On/Off switch concealed under panel.
- Compact design for discreet positioning near entry points.
- Requires 3 x "LR44" batteries.
- Peel off the adhesive tape, attach the main sensor on the door / window and attach the magnetic stick adjacent the main sensor on the frame(the arrowhead side to the sensor).
- Test the setup by switching on the system and see whether the alarm can be triggered by opening the door / window.
|Alarm Volume||About 90dB|
|Product Size||60 x 30 x 20 mm (Main Unit), 54 x 13 x 11 mm (Sensor)|
|Package Contents||1 x Magnetic Door Window Alarm|