The Sound Level Meter is an instrument which used to measure the ambient sound level, such as sound level around factories, workshops, schools, residential, offices, road, audio etc. It also can be appropriate for noise engineering, product quality control, heath prevention and etc.
- Adopts 1/2 inch condenser mic which is with high accuracy sensor, can accurately record the surrounding noise.
- The measure range is 30-130dB with frequency range of 31.5Hz-8.5KHz. Highly accurate with +/-1.5dB.
- Allows you to take note of the minimum and maximum sound decibels in your surrounding at any given time frame.
- Hold function could freeze the current measurement reading, so you won't have to scramble for a pen to copy those decibels down.
- With LCD backlight for working in the night.
- The handle is with anti-slip rubber, will not easy to fall from hands.
|Sound Level||30 ~ 130dBA|
|response Frequency||31.5Hz ~ 8.5kHz|
|Measuring Speed||2 times/second|
|Digital Display||4 digits|
|Button||Max/min, Hold, Backlit, Power|
|Microphone||1/2 inch electric condenser microphone|
|Battery||3 x AAA batteries(not included)|
|Working Temperature/Humidity||0-40℃, 10-80%RH|
|Storage Temperature/Humidity||-10-60℃, 10-70%RH|
|Product Size||155 x 50 x 25 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Digital Decibel Meter, 1 x User Manual|