Sews a lock-stitch just like a machine. The hand stitcher is great for sewing awnings, shoes, upholstery, backpacks, sails, sleeping bags, and much more. Needles can be stored inside the wooden handle when not in use, making it safe and easy to sore. Small enough to fit in your pocket or tool bag.
- Great for repairing tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, upholstery, saddles, harnesses and much more.
- Includes a straight needle, a curved needle and an extra skein of waxed thread (about 25m).
- Piercing needle and waxed thread held inside the wooden handle.
- Quickly and easily sew any heavy material.
- Needles can be changed and replaced easily. Needles are sharp, keep them away from children.
|Product Size||133 x 33 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Hand Stitcher|