1. Shorter hardened drive gears 11mm vs 15mm manufactured by Bondtec.
2. Weight 135 grams and 11.6% shorter dimensions. Features a 40% increase in pushing force in real printing conditions and much-improved acceleration performance.
3. Flipped drive gears – filament path closer to the extruder center for a more balanced design and a perfect fit on Delta printers as well.
4. Stainless steel filament exit guide with 0.2-0.3mm clearance to drive gears for the best TPU printing experience and extreme wear resistance when using abrasive filaments.
5. It also has high-temperature resistant injected housings, machined PEEK secondary drive gear sleeve, a new smaller and better PTFE input coupler, and a tension mechanism with grab screw design (Captive Grab Screw).
6. Mounting screws in line with filament exit path – improving housing stiffness and easier mounting.
7. Motor position is rotated by additional 10 degrees for easier maintenance and assembly.
8. Filament sensor add-on with auto load and unload button. And it has many more small changes to improve mechanical accuracy and design look.
|General||Brand: TWO TREES
Type: Orbiter Extruder V2.0
|Specification||Steps: 690 steps/mm @ 16 micro-stepping
Max Instantaneous Speed Change (jerk): 600mm/min(RRF), 10mm/s (Marlin) (recommended 300/5)
Pressure Advance: 0.02-0.03s – to be calibrated
Retraction: 1-1.5mm – to be calibrated
Retraction Speed: 120mm/s, reduce it to 30mm/s when printing TPU
Motor Current: 1.2A Peak or 0.85A RMS (LDO-36STH20-1004AHG)
Max Acceleration: 10000 mm/s2
Normal Motor Operating Temperature: 65-75 Celsius
Drive Motor with Stealth Chop Disabled!
|Weight & Size||Package Weight: 0.2kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 12.5×8.7x7cm
|Package Contents||1 x Orbiter Extruder V2.0|