The ear thermometer is a device capable of achieving infrared temperature measurement when places in the auditory canal of a subject. It is safe means of measuring human body temperature through the ear.
- Infrared technology specially designed to measure the body temperature from ear/forehead.
- Forehead mode supports continuous temperature measuring.
- Ear mode supports to quickly detect the body temperature by eardrum.
- Can store 20 sets of measurement data.
- With bi-color backlight LCD display for easy reading data, and the display resolution is 0.1.
- Providing two temperature modes: °F/°C.
- With fever alarm function.
|Range of Measurement|
|Power Supply||2 x AAA battery (not included)|
|Product Size||15.5 x 4.8 x 4.6 CM|
|Package Contents||1 x Ear Thermometer|