Fenix TK47UE is a high-performance flashlight innovatively equipped with a multi-functional tail light. The headlight is fitted with the high performance Cree XHP70 LED and orange-peel textured reflector, resulting in output up to 3200 lumens and long-distance beam of over 400 meters. The diffused tail light is fitted with a neutral white light and a red light, which are independently controlled, and they are versatile aids in relaxing, reading, camping or signaling. In addition to searching, caving, the TK47UE is also a recommendable spare lighting tool for your self-driving journey.
- Headlight: Cree XHP70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Tail light: Quality white LED, red LED and diffuser tip design.
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries(not included).
- Dual independent light sources that can be used simultaneously.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- The headlight features lockout function.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature.
- Featuring low voltage downshift function.
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Made of durable aircraft- grade aluminum.
|Rating||Product Weight: Approx 365g|
|Product Size||26.62 x 6.15 x 2.86cm|
|Package Contents||1 x Flashlight
1 x Holster
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O Ring
1 x User Manual