This ANENG V01A Digital True RMS Multimeter is equipped with high-brightness lighting flashlight, quite practical for you to use at night or low-light environment. Fully intelligent automatic measurement digital multimeter, automatically recognize and display the measurement data, quite convenient and practical.
- Put the red lead to terminal and put the black lead to COM terminal, and the current measure will be auto matched when you put the leads in. And then Touch the probes to the correct test points of the circuit to measure the current.
- Read the measured current on the display, and when you input the current over 2 AMP, the testing time should be less than 3 seconds.
- When the probes are in the current terminal but you have no operations, this product will alarm each 4 seconds to remind that you are in the current mode.
- NCV Key, keep pushing this button to enter the NCV testing mode, in which you have to push the button always. Notes: It cannot use NCV function when you put the leads in the current terminal.
- Backlight Key, push once to hold the current reading on the display, and then push for more than 2 seconds to turn on the flashlight backlight. And long-push again to turn off.
- High-brightness lighting flashlight for using at night or low-light environment.
|Low Battery Indication||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|DC VOLTAGE (V)||4.000V 0.001V/ 40.00V 0.01V/ 400.0V 0.1V/ 600V|
|AC VOLTAGE (V)||4.000V 0.001V/ 40.00V 0.01V/ 400.0V 0.1V/ 600V|
|AC mA||999.9mA 0.1mA|
|AC A||9.999A 0.001A|
|DC mA||999.9mA 0.1mA|
|DC A||9.999A 0.001A|
|Resistance||4.000kΩ 0.001kΩ/ 40.00kΩ 0.01kΩ/ 400.0kΩ 0.1kΩ/ 4.000MΩ 0.001MΩ/ 40.00MΩ 0.01MΩ|
|Frequency Response at AC Modes||40Hz-1kHz|
|Battery||2 x AAA (not included)|
|Package Contents||1 x Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Leads
1 x User Manual