Updated with Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, the Nitecore P10GT delivers powerful 900 lumens and reaches 286 meters. It is easy to use, employing one button switch to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and modes. This Nitecore P10GT is a high performance flashlight that is great for various outdoor activities such as searching, camping, caving, etc.
- Adopts premium XP-L HI V3 LED, enables to emit at a superb throw distance and doubled intensity.
- STROBE READY button enables it quickly switch to strobe mode, specially designed for tactical application.
- Dual switch tail cap designed for tactical use and easy application.
- Crystal coating technology combined with "Precision Digital Optics Technology" can provide extreme reflector performance, enable the flashlight to emit comfortable, smooth and soft light spots.
- Maximum output of 900lumens, boats a peak beam intensity of 20500cd and a throw distance of up to 286meter.
- Highly efficient circuit offers up to 17 hours of use on low.
- Three selectable modes brings extra flexibility.
- With power indicator to display remaining battery power.
- Anti-rolling design to provide a firm grip.
- Titanium steel clip included.
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating.
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard -anodized finish.
- 1.5m impact resistance, IPX-8 waterproof.
|Emitter Type||XP-L HI V3|
|Light Color||Neutral white, cool white light|
|Material||Aero grade aluminum alloy|
|Mode||High, Mid, Low, Low + Strobe|
|Lumens||900LM, 300LM, 190LM, 60LM (CR123 battery)|
|Runtime||45min, 2h 15min, 3h 15min, 9h 45min (CR123 battery)|
|Battery Configurations||1 x 18650/2 x CR123 battery (not included)|
|Switch Location||Tail of the flashlight|
|Peak Beam Intensity||205000cd|
|Lens||Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating|
|Size||135mm x 25.4mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Tactical LED Flashlight, 1 x Flashlight Holster, 1 x CR123 Battery Magazine, 1 x Tactical Ring, 1 x O-ring, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Clip|