This Kask Protone Helmet Road Cycling Helmet is an amazing fit for riders who enjoy great routes as much as a swift pace, combining the performance gains of an aerodynamic profile and light weight with great cooling power to enhance rider comfort and efficiency in road rides and races. It's worth owning.
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- ECO Chinstrap Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Frame: In case of shock it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces.
- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180°allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head.
- The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
|Product Size||Medium 52-58 cm; Large 59-62cm|
|Package Contents||1 x Kask Protone Helmet|