HM50R is a rechargeable headlamp, built tough to withstand cold temperatures. It is fitted with a white light LED featuring 4 output levels. The side switch in the lamp head controls all functions and is easily operated for various lighting demands. The lamp emits a max output of 500 lumens with a max beam distance of up to 80 meters, and a max runtime of 128 hours. All of the following features: IP68 rating, cold-resistance, full-metal housing, semi-sealed holder(headlamp holder can be removed), sweat-channeling headband, compatibility with 16340 and CR123A batteries, handy and compact size, plus the ability to use the headlamp as a mini flashlight, make this multipurpose headlamp really suitable for high altitude climbing and long distance hiking in rigid environments.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 white LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one rechargeable 16340 Li-ion battery or one CR123A Lithium battery.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Easy one switch operation.
- Micro USB rechargeable.
- Can be used as a mini flashlight.
- Perfect for rigid environments.
- Sweat-channeling, reflective headband.
- Made of quality aluminum; premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
|Output Mode||Turbo > High > Mid > Low|
|Beam Range||80 meters|
|Run Time||128 hours|
|Lens||Toughened Ultra-clear Glass with Anti-reflective Coating|
|Power Supply||1 x 16340 / 1 x CR123A battery 9(not included)|
|Product Size||67.5 x 33 x 28 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Fenix HM50R LED Headlamp
1 x Spare O-ring
1 x Spare Rubber Anti-dust Cover
1 x Spare Silicone Holder
1 x ARB-L16-700 Li-ion Battery
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User Manual