The cadence shows us number of laps that pedals turn in one minute, so, to keep the cadence in the reasonable range(90-100rmp) for improving the efficiency and reducing the sports injury, a cadence sensor is must-have.
- Track and capture real-time cadence date on your phone, bike computer or sports watch.
- No more tangled wires! Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ capabilities allow for wireless connection.
- Advanced Nordic micro Bluetooth chip, STMicroelectronics speed sensor, provides more accurate measuring data.
- Built-in long-lasting battery – 300h endurance and 300-day standby.
- IPX7 water-resistant, can be used in rainy day.
- Ultra-easy to install, no magnet required, just takes 10 seconds, quite convenient.
- Compatible with BT4.0/ANT+ enabled cycling APP, bike computer, sport watch, etc.
- Works with most bikes.
|Wireless Connection||BT4.0, ANT+|
|Measuring Range||0-200 rpm|
|Product Weight||About 4g|
|Product Size||2.1 x 2.1 x 0.8cm|
|Package Contents||1 x Bicycle Cadence Sensor|