The 2-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch allows you to control two PCs with a single keyboard, mouse, HDMI monitor, free to change computers without having to shut down.
- Full 1080p and up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz, supports multiple OS platform and works with game consoles.
- Supports USB keyboard hot-key switch and push buttons.
- Supports hot-swappable, can be free to change computers, without having to shut down.
- Support Windows 98/ME/2KP4/XP/2003, Linux, Mac OS and so on.
- Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Net mouse, etc.
|Computer Side Connector||USB built-in cable KVM switch: USB-A-M*1, HDMI-F*1|
|Console Side Connector||USB built-in cable KVM switch: USB-A-F*2, HDMI-F*1|
|Support HDMI resolution||1920*[email protected]|
|Switch Mode||Hotkeys on the keyboard: USB built-in cable KVM switch: "SCROLL", "SCROLL", "1" "2" or "up Arrow " "down Arrow " Enter|
|Supported OS||Windows 98/ME/2KP4/XP/2003, Linux, Mac OS|
|Product Size||110 x 80 x 25 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x 2-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch|